Accelerate, innovate and adapt in the connected health era
11-12 October 2022
Day 1: 9AM –5PM (SGT)
Day 2 : 9AM – 12PM (SGT)
About the Event
Adopting technology and innovation for the healthcare industry is crucial, especially in the COVID era. 2022 is going to be a year of fast-tracking investments in healthcare technology to help the healthcare sector cope with an overwhelmed system. Many technology-based solutions have been widely adopted in the healthcare industry, aiming to improve efficiency and streamline clinical operations. Given how technology has provided accessible solutions to all modern concerns, the widespread incorporation of technology into the healthcare sector is unavoidable.
In the aftermath of the outbreak, the importance of the preparedness of health systems to fully optimise the value of data is unquestionable. Other considerations include the re-distribution of health services, better quality and accessibility, proactive solutions, cost reduction and improved patient experience and working conditions for professionals.
Digital Healthcare 2022 is an industry-leading conference for C-level healthcare executives in Asia Pacific that will take a look at using next-gen technologies to push care beyond the four walls of one hospital, connect multi-site systems to work as one, connect people to their own care, and enable integrated care to be delivered at a system level.
Know what is making a positive difference to patients right now.
The future of Digital Health is here – anywhere & anytime!
- Gain innovative ideas and knowledge from industry leaders to add value to your organisation’s innovation strategies
- Collaborate and partner with the best innovators in the global digital health space.
- Build collaborative network relationship to expand health coverage, empower people and increase their access to healthcare, especially for underserved populations.
- Harmonise digital technology standards and engage stakeholders.
- Drive insights into the successful development, implementation and adoption of new digital health technologies.
- Collaborate with academia and the industry to address complex research problems of practical relevance for the future health of the populations.
- Increase your global network and build partnerships to boost scalability
- Accelerate the global healthcare landscape through digital transformation
- Engage with promising entrepreneurs around Asia who are shaping the future of digital health.
- Gain a stronger foundation of understanding the digital health space and how it is transforming to make successful investment decision
Co-Founder and Director
Dr. Dini Handayani
Chief Executive Officer
Medistra Hospital, Indonesia
Dr. Adam Chee
Chief, Smart Health Leadership Centre
Institute of System Science (ISS), National University of Singapore (NUS), Singapore
Dr. Zoran Bolevich
Chief Information Officer
NSW Health, Australia
Group Chief Information Officer
Dr. Ravinder Singh Sachdev
Deputy Chief Medical Informatics Officer
Tan Tock Seng Hospital, Singapore
Prof. Michael John Miller
WHO Digital Health Technical Advisory Group (DHTAG) Roster of Experts
World Health Organization, UK
Chief Information Officer & Director of Technology, Founder
Vietnam Social Health Revolution (VSHR)
Dr. Stephen Chan
Chief Medical Informatics Officer
Woodlands Health Campus, Singapore
Sponsors & Partners
Put your technology and the crème de la crème of your services in front of the shakers and movers of digital healthcare. Engage with decision-makers, and expand your network across the healthcare industry in Asia and beyond.
We will work with you to create the right pathway to meet your business objectives – be it brand awareness, lead generation or growing your industry network as part of your marketing ventures.
Partner with us to get spotlighted in a way that’s perfect to amplify your business. Get in touch with us today at firstname.lastname@example.org
Host a panel discussion
Participate in high-value conversations around the latest trends in the digital healthcare landscape by leading a dynamic discussion session and presenting a client case study in front of digital healthcare leaders.
Sponsor a digital health innovation spotlight
Get in a room and speak directly to attendees that you want to get in touch within a closed-door private setting where you can directly address and moderate a discussion with them and showcase your healthcare solutions with a thought leadership approach to get noticed and forge partnerships with organisations looking to invest in digital health.
Get in front of digital healthcare decision-makers
Generate high quality leads
Customise to your marketing needs
We are committed to delivering value-added engagements between you and your target market so you can scale your marketing reach. Speak to us about what you need, and we will design a roadmap for success specially catered to achieving your marketing objectives.